I finally unloaded my camera, so here are some older projects I have made. Nothing spectacular, but a start! I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures, so bear with me! After these first few posts, I will add which carts I use, I didn't write them down for these few, and the next posts.
Birthday card for my mom, January 2010.
Birthday Paper Dolls for my dad, February 2010.
Birthday Paper doll dog for my cousin, January 2010.
Thinking of you card for my stepdaughter, March 2010.
I tend to quickly save pictures of projects I see online, on blogs, and on message boards to help jumpstart my creativity when I am in need (which is often!).
If you happen to see a project I have done that was made from your, or someone you know, idea - please do not hesitate to let me know. I will happily give credit where it is due. Chances are, I did not write down the owner of the idea when I saved the picture!
I am not claiming any ideas as my own if they are not!
1. mentally disturbed; deranged; insane; demented.
2. enraged; greatly provoked or irritated; angry.
3. extremely foolish or unwise; imprudent; irrational: a mad scheme to invade France.
4. wildly excited or confused: frantic: mad haste.
5. overcome by desire, eagerness, enthusiasm, etc.; excessively or uncontrollably fond; infatuated: He's mad about the opera.
6. wildly gay or merry; enjoyably hilarious: to have a mad time at the Mardi Gras.
7. furious in violence: A mad gale swept across the channel.